Senior Recruitment Researcher at Hunting Cube Recruitment Solutions
Views:146 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Associate Director - Transaction & Fraud Management - Gaming (8-16 yrs)
As our Associate Director- Transaction and Fraud Management, you will be responsible for driving new product initiatives. You should be strategic and detail-oriented and have exceptional data analysis skills and extensive product management experience. You should be comfortable working with all stakeholders in a fast-paced, data and technology-driven environment. Core to our culture, you will be working in high-impact teams where everyone owns a significant part of the game and contributes both technically and creatively.
- Be a Visionary who can think out of the box and introduce new trends in the market.
- Responsible for building and executing product strategy, roadmap planning and user experience
- Take end-to-end ownership of the product vision, writing game/feature specs, analyzing key performance metrics and driving business results
- Assist in developing product strategy, product roadmap by analyzing and prioritizing projects/features, determining the product design and development effort and negotiating launch timelines with development teams
- Drive and shape experience while solving multiple business objectives (Deposit, withdrawals, cross-sell, adoption, retention, monetization etc)
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Iterate on feature development through tests, experiments and qualitative play-testing leading to improvements in the product
- Interface with all relevant stakeholders to drive timely, seamless and successful rollouts/launches
- Collaborate with Game Designers and Producers to identify improvements to existing gameplay loops as well as new features, content, event ideas and create the best gameplay and service experience for players
- Inspire and motivate your team and get everyone to work in the same direction. You need to become a leader of your product as well as your people.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.