Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:3138 Applications:875 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Associate Director - Talent Acquisition - eCommerce/Pharma/Healthcare/Life Sciences/Supply Chain & IT (10-15 yrs)
The Edge Partnership is- an Asia-focused recruitment firm,- and we- are- aggressively growing our team because of very strong market demand. Our presence is in 7- offices across Hong Kong, India, Malaysia, and Singapore.
We are searching for an experienced individual with a strong track record in E-commerce, Pharma, Health care, Supply chain management & IT sales & marketing recruitment within the India market.- This person will be proactive in- helping and managing more junior members of the team.- We are looking for- a- self-motivated,- independent thinker who- has a strong- client- network and- the ability to build strong relationships- with- new- clients.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the team of consultants while ensuring strong productivity.
- To be prepared to act as a mentor to others in the organization at all levels.
- Build hiring strategies and creating a strong talent pool while identifying various sourcing channels for hiring across the market.
- Prepare recruitment reports/ forecasts on dashboards and present it to the panel.
- Effectively managing billing and revenue generation as per budget and business cost.
- SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunities, Threats) analysis on timely basis with the management with regards to the client requirements and business.
- Meeting the deadlines as per the given turnaround time and SLA.
- Effectively manage the hiring process and ensure to deliver quality applicants while considering client requirements and budget.
- Closely associate with external stakeholders and internal teams for the smooth functioning of hiring process.
- Build a strong network with the stake holders and attract talent across the industry while being socially active via various platforms.
- Consistently analyzing, get market insights and help organization move ahead and with ongoing trends in order to improve the hiring process.
- Envision the company's future and make it a continuous process.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- 10 - 15 years' experience in Hiring (MBA would be an added advantage)
- Experience in Technical/IT Hiring Practice with proven track record in implementing sourcing strategy.
- Ability to manage work in a developing environment.
- Strong Negotiation skills with excellent communications and people management skills.
- Strong sourcing, engaging, and recruiting talent, with business and market knowledge.
- Can build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to lead and strategize hiring at national level.
- A high-performance culture with remarkable career progression.
- Opportunity to work with experienced and senior stakeholders of the industry.