Recruitment Consultant at Talpro
Views:3153 Applications:330 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate Director - Supply Chain - Vendor Operations - eCommerce - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (6-12 yrs)
Premium MBA is a must
- To work with vendors in developing the systems & processes and convert them into strategic partners; who can work at scale with reliable performance.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with a strategic partner to develop overall operations
- Make it more reliable, scalable and cost-effective
- Improve overall delivery performance to enhance customer experience
- Responsible for overseeing last mile operations as central SPOC
- Analyze different vendor performance
- Should have strong operations, process and business development background
- Must have 6 sigma certification
- Understand Lean tools
Should have 6 - 10 years of experience coming from good pedigree colleges for Supply Chain like - XLRI, SP Jain, National Institute of Industrial Engineering, etc.
Search Parameters: Operations management, Vendor management, Business Analyst for last mile, vendor management for 3PL operations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.