Founder at Serving Skill
Views:1299 Applications:311 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
Associate Director- Strategy & Transformation - Power & Utility Sector (10-12 yrs)
Power and Utility role is a part of the Infrastructure Government and Healthcare (IGH) Strategy & Transformation.
Level: Associate Director.
Required Skill Sets:
- Knowledge of Power Sector ( Distribution/ Renewable).
- Regulatory aspects, Operational efficiency, Bid Process, Tariff Filing and Policy Advocacy.
- Strong domain knowledge, understanding of business processes and possible risks in operations of at least two industry sectors.
- Prior experience in client-facing / account management roles.
- Should have IFI (International Financial Institutions) experience
Additional Information :
- MBA from Tier-1 institute/Reputed institute, with more than 10 years of experience in Business consulting OR function role in the industry with at least 3 year of consulting experience.
Required Qualification :
Masters - Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) in Other - Not Required Per/CGPA
Preferred Age Group : All Age
Preferred Gender : All