Associate Director - SOC/Managed Detection & Response - Cyber Security (10-18 yrs)
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - Cyber Security ; SOC ; MDR ; Managed Detection & Response ; Threat
Job Type - Permanent
Description - We are looking for a cyber security SME professional with strong knowledge on SOC/MDR and threat. Minimum 10 years work experience in SOC/MDR/Incident response is required.
Client Details :
Our client is a one of the largest professional services firm.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Provide leadership & oversight for SOC operations and own the Security Incident management process
- Ensure effective operational control of the environment, developing and integrating all SOC, Threat Intelligence and other related processes
- Perform service delivery activities and manage client expectations
- Develop and maintain reporting metrics and mechanisms used to execute and measure SOC activities
- As the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Cyber Security, render guidance on all Security Incidents and Threats.
- As a senior security expert, the SOC/MDR lead will be the last Point of Escalation. SOC Level 1 to L3 security analysts will rely on your guidance to perform In-depth analysis of evidences, identify the malicious operations and evaluate the real impact in order for the client to eventually solve in a quick and efficient manner the most sensitive security incidents.
- Assist/Collaborate/Follow up with internal and external contacts on remediation of security incidents
- Proactively mitigate cyber security risks and strengthen the attack detection and response processes
- Carry out end-to-end people management responsibilities of SOC resources
- Establish reporting and information sharing relationships with internal/external organizations
- Develop and maintain processes and procedures used to manage SOC operations, Incident Response process and continuous improvement program.
- Provide awareness and training in relevant areas
You should have:
- At least 10 years of experience in MDR/SOC/Incident response experience in a large IT environment focus on information security.
- Expertise in Cyber Security attacks, tools & techniques, and experience with Advanced Threat management
- Experience in SIEM tools, SOAR, threat hunting and Threat Intelligence platforms.
- Experience/knowledge in Digital Forensics
- A quick learner and adaptable to changing environments
- Have strong analytical skills
- Build strong professional working relationships with client personnel
- Identify issues and opportunities, and communicate to the client
- Ability to continually deliver to deadlines while prioritizing competing demands for time, without surrendering quality
- Familiar with incident response process and activities
- Familiar with prepare runbooks/playbooks to automate incident response activities
- Should have at lease one professional certification: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst, GIAC Certified Incident Handler, or GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware certified
- Certification in at least one industry-leading SIEM product
- Familiar with any of the ticketing tool / ITSM tool
Large organisation with strong clients
Open work culture
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Srishti Satrawla on +91 124 452 5475.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.