Principal Consultant at Manpower Group
Views:440 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Associate Director/Senior Manager - Sales - training services business (8-14 yrs)
sales leader to manage and grow its Middle East and Africa presence with the Enterprise training services business. This role includes growth of existing accounts and adding new customers for various educational programs, IT training & certifications and other workforce development solutions from the local governmental bodies, Institutes and Enterprises across the UAE & Gulf region.
- Promotes academy enterprise learning services solutions to enterprises across the region
- Be a part of the strategy formation and Execution for the Gulf region - GTM and execution plan, and target setting.
- Be responsible for B2B/B2C sales of our IT Training and Certification portfolio and Learning products in the Digital Technologies.
- Owns revenue targets and P&L for the Middle East & Africa region and drives profitability from the business generated through new and existing customers.
- Be responsible for managing the team and execute on the targets efficiently.
- Be involved and deliver the sales-cycle for the key prospects and manage the delivery with the Offshore delivery team in India.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with key prospects in the government, enterprise, Institutions and other industry sectors and position as the preferred learning partner
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization's planning and forecasting approaches.
- Set up team (Sales ad Delivery) and provide leadership to the sales organization, and partner with technology services sales leadership to identify opportunities for collaboration.
Skills and Behaviours Required
- Strong understanding of EdTech, Education, IT Training and Certification in UAE, GCC, Africa markets.
- Minimum 10-12 Year- sales experience with last few years preferably in Education, IT trainings and certification, assessments or other professionals skill development industry
- Excellent marketing portfolio/channel, relationship and communication management skills
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and Self-motivated with a clear vision to lead and add to organization growth.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong Negotiation & Influencing Skills
- Prior experience in selling to C-level suite, L&D, HR, Technical heads & Functional owners
- Commercial and customer focus