Talent Specialist at Xpheno
Views:565 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Associate Director/Senior Manager - Middle Office Operations - Asset Services (12-19 yrs)
- MBA (Finance) / CFA / CA or any another equivalent qualification with 12-18 years of work experience in the areas of transaction and security master management with a detailed understanding of the various stages of the trade life-cycle.
- Accountable for work product of the team - daily transaction and security master management across different asset classes, reference data management and asset servicing for multiple clients.
- Play key role from Middle Office perspective in onboarding clients on platform - Scoping, integrating with client's OMS and establishing workflows.
- Oversee day-to-day operations and resources, escalation management, business-as-usual troubleshooting and setting direction and goals for individuals
- Working with the Senior Management team in NY and locally to define and execute on strategic initiatives, new automations, project prioritizations, managing client relationships & client budgets
- Working with technology teams as needed, by assisting in special projects, developing bespoke reports, developing specifications, product implementation and UAT
- Providing assistance to auditors and fund administrators during the audit process
- Drive discussions with investment managers, client-ops team, data vendors to resolve day-to-day exceptions, as well as develop more strategic initiatives
- Liaise with other internal functions like pricing and trade accounting to resolve discrepancies and/correspond to internal queries
- Assist the team and play a review role for security mapping of complex asset classes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.