People Search Consultant at Metaphor Infotech
Views:2674 Applications:376 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Associate Director/Senior Manager - Learning & Development - Big4 (10-16 yrs)
Position title - Associate Director/ Senior Manager - Learning & Development - Diversity Profiles only
(My Client prefers an SM level candidates with Big4 L&D experience).
Location - Bengaluru.
Managing L&D Operations:
- Create strategies with an emphasis on customer relationship to-market new L&D products and solutions.
- To be able to manage the training delivery operations which includes launching new programs, audits, collaborate with business partners and nurture the distributed model
- Collaborates with Service lines across and participate in their strategic meetings, understand the business dynamics and propose a win-win solution
- Lead national and international projects across centers
- Deliver Professional and supervisory skills programs across locations
- Working with key stakeholders - including other centers service line leaders and peer group to identify common needs and contributing to the scope of L&D initiatives
- Collaborate with global counterparts to offer best practices and standardization
- Participate in goal setting and conduct performance appraisal for team members
- Support other centers L&D initiatives
- Work with leaders to drive the Senior Leadership training initiatives across India centers
- Assist and support the organization's wide L&D Leader with new projects and initiatives
Your role is to manage a team and, in this role, you will be expected to:
- Manages the team's performance and drives excellence by motivating and inspiring them to excel
- Interacts sensitively with leaders, peers and team members acknowledging their feelings and responding to their concerns.
- Ensures productive and professional relationship is maintained with the various Service Line leaders as well as with consultants, trainers and external clients
- Adjusts quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands, ambiguity and rapid change and participates in organizational changes
- Establish networks and build a relationship with internal customers, stakeholders and team members within the organization
- Lead and coach the team in meeting the key priorities of the L&D function
- In order to fulfill the responsibilities of your role, you need to possess the following functional skills and meet these additional requirements:
Functional Skills - Essential:
- Have a strong working knowledge of L&D concepts, theories, and processes
- Have working knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Possess strong and demonstrable presentation and facilitation skills and be able to handle multiple audiences
- Possess outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience of which at least 5 in the L&D function of a large multinational corporation
- Stand-up training experience of at least 5-6 years
- L&D related certifications
- Strong experience in managing projects of at least 3 years in the L&D function
- Have excellent written and spoken English skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.