Lead at CareerNet Consulting
Views:7590 Applications:399 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Associate Director - Sell - FMCG/FMCD/Online/Media (8-15 yrs)
- Responsible for the achievement of top line as well as bottom line targets
- Be the voice of the customer internally
- Understand needs - even those that the customers themselves may not realize
- Stay on top of changing trends and strategic priorities through in-depth data analysis to predict customer behavior
- Know the customer: Deeply understand customer behaviour, develop new customer insights
- Own the business: Co-own the P&L, develop the business model, understand where opportunities are and create a viable business to service them
- Know the market: Stay on top of trends in an ever-changing landscape, find opportunities and prioritize based on size, internal capabilities, etc.
- Know the competition: Understand online and offline players. Ensure Flipkart selection stays well ahead of competition
- Influence the leadership: Convert strategies into action by liaising with cross-functional leadership and drive the changes required
- Work with teams to get the best possible selection & sellers onboarded.
- Own cost improvement and overall portfolio management
- Manage in store promotions along with brands - make brands partners in customer communication
- Make Flipkart the - destination of choice- for the customers through the largest and the greatest assortment of products on offer
- Drive portfolio management for best offers and discounts for the customers
- Key driver of working capital management and inventory - ensure an optimal
- Develop and manage a fulfillment strategy with the brands to ensure best selection along with the optimal cost and service.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.