Lead at CareerNet Consulting
Views:5135 Applications:370 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Associate Director - Sell - FMCG/FMCD/Online/Media (8-15 yrs)
- Responsible for the achievement of top line as well as bottom line targets
- Be the voice of the customer internally
- Understand needs - even those that the customers themselves may not realize
- Stay on top of changing trends and strategic priorities through in-depth data analysis to predict customer behavior
- Know the customer: Deeply understand customer behaviour, develop new customer insights
- Own the business: Co-own the P&L, develop the business model, understand where opportunities are and create a viable business to service them
- Know the market: Stay on top of trends in an ever-changing landscape, find opportunities and prioritize based on size, internal capabilities, etc.
- Know the competition: Understand online and offline players. Ensure Flipkart selection stays well ahead of competition
- Influence the leadership: Convert strategies into action by liaising with cross-functional leadership and drive the changes required
- Work with teams to get the best possible selection & sellers onboarded.
- Own cost improvement and overall portfolio management
- Manage in store promotions along with brands - make brands partners in customer communication
- Make Flipkart the - destination of choice- for the customers through the largest and the greatest assortment of products on offer
- Drive portfolio management for best offers and discounts for the customers
- Key driver of working capital management and inventory - ensure an optimal
- Develop and manage a fulfillment strategy with the brands to ensure best selection along with the optimal cost and service.