Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:470 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Associate Director - Securities Master & Corporate Action - Private Equity Firm (8-14 yrs)
We are hiring for an Associate Director- Security Master & Corporate Action profile based with an MNC- Private Equity Firm in Mumbai.
Shift timings: Night Shifts
- Maintain Security Master T&C and UDF's across all Sec Master Platforms (includes but are not limited to following security types; Bank Loans (Term, Revolving, Delayed Draw), Bonds (Corp, Govt, convertible), Credit Default Swaps, Equities, Forward Currency Contract, Options, Interest Rate Swap, ABS/MBS
- Create and maintain all Sec Master Data like Country, Funds, Region, Fund Groups, Currency, Security Types, Holiday Calendar, Strategies, Executing Brokers, Issuers, Clearing Brokers, Exchange, Factor & Coupon in (Everest, VPM, Aexeo)
- Work alongside our risk team to make sure new security set ups comply with Risk Policies
- Daily interaction with clients, custodians, agents and other business groups including the operations and accounting teams
- Responsible for handling moderately intricate to extremely complex corporate actions events across multiple counterparts
- Ensure necessary accounting processing are made for corporate actions like partial/full calls, tenders, redemptions, conversions, exchanges, mergers and acquisitions
- For all voluntary events, you would be responsible for soliciting and receiving responses from the Front Office and for submitting these instructions to the various custodians prior to their deadline dates
- Identifying and investigating corporate actions using relevant market information
- Will work on multiple internal systems, as well as other custodian proprietary online systems, to perform the above functions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE: (Academic, Professional, Experience)
- Graduate/Master's Degree with focus in Accounting/Finance would be preferred
- 8-14 years of relevant work experience in security master/Reference data/Corporate Actions
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and have the ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced, deadline driven, high-risk environment
- Knowledge of Fixed Income securities and Corporate Actions Types
- Everest, VPM, and Aexeo experience preferred
- Hands on experience in using Bloomberg, Markit is preferred
- Customer service orientation is a must with excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, and Word) is required
- Willingness to work in late shift