Senior Talent Acquisition at Zyoin
Views:205 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Associate Director - Sales - IT (5-14 yrs)
- You'll be responsible for achieving revenue targets of seven to eight-figure deals through new sales, renewals, and upsells from a named list of target enterprise customers in the BFSI space in India.
- Consultative Sales: You will demonstrate a consultative selling approach that focuses on problem-solving and helping customers achieve their outcomes. This will require building knowledge, and expertise, and displaying empathy.
- Deal Management: You and your team will project manage deals with key internal and external stakeholders, including customer success, legal, compliance, info-sec, etc. You will document activities and opportunities accurately in the CRM.
- Customer Success Partner: Work with Customer Success to track and enable customer outcomes, drive renewals, identify new opportunities and upsells, and reduce churn. You will document the clear scope of work and do a clean handover to the Customer Success teams
- Best Practices: You will develop well-drafted, clear sales proposals that win deals while setting the right expectations. You believe in continuous improvement, and you're expected to refine, develop, and test new playbooks and strategies. You may also work closely with Marketing to create and improve collateral and plans.
- Demand Generation: While you get a lot of support from corporate, you are expected to drive new conversations with your current network.
- Learning and Improving: As a consultative salesperson, you will stay abreast of trends related to target industries, serve as the voice of the customer, and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas of the product.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.