Business Head at Stellehire
Views:1431 Applications:404 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:367
Associate Director - Sales - EduTech (8-12 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
US Sales / Inside Sales is mandatory for this role.
- This role would be responsible for managing the entire sales for the assigned products/BU/Geography to drive greater value for the business. He/she would manage and drive the inside sales teams.
- Develop the business plan and execute the sales strategy
- Complete responsibility for P&L
- Handle revenue targets of USD 10 Million and above
- Handled a team of minimum 30-50 members, which includes Managers
- Manage a strong sales team with a deep understanding of consumer buying.
- Cost-efficient customer acquisition and ensuring a high volume of daily transactions
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel and vendors in assigned products and geographies.
- Collaborate and provide support to other functional teams to achieve company objectives
- Providing necessary training to the sales force on product knowledge, institutional dealing, and customer handling
- Define, track, and improve key metrics. Collate and analyze key daily/weekly/monthly data on various performance parameters and report key findings
- Generate new product ideas, enhancements to the existing product and collate requests from both internal and external requestor
- Undertake market research and be an expert with respect to the competition
- Analyze internal systems and recommend enhancements to improve productivity
- Coordinate with the marketing team to execute online marketing strategies for lead generation and sales
- The role reports into the VP, where apart from managing the entire sales function for the assigned BU, the position also plays a critical role in business
Desired Candidate traits:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in the Sales domain
- Experience in managing a large sales / Tele-calling team
- Strong analytical abilities and good interpersonal skills
- Experience in driving P&L for a BU
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams
- B.E./B.Tech/MBA from tier-1 institutes