Associate Director - Regulatory Changes - Investment Group (12-25 yrs)
We have leadership role open with Investment group for Associate director role!!!
Hiring Diversity candidates
You will be joining a team of project professionals supporting Finance team and the role will focus on Regulatory, Treasury and Automation related projects, so experience is these areas would be highly regarded. Prior experience and knowledge of banking activities, and specifically financial markets products, and experience managing Finance led projects in financial services organisations will be a significant advantage.
In partnership with the programme office, you will establish appropriate workstream governance and be accountable for end-to-end project management, including:
- Co-ordinate regular forums to address issues, review status and manage key actions
- Work with the central programme office to implement robust change management and communications plans
- Ensure the timely identification and triage of project issues and risks
- Develop and maintain high quality project artefacts and reporting
- Manage project budgets and financials.
- The following qualifications are preferred: Prince2, PMI, a degree in accounting/finance/or STEM related subject, a CA/CPA/CIM qualification
- If you have a growth mindset, are curious, and have the ability to learn and adapt quickly as well as adhere to change, then apply today
- With outstanding verbal and written communication skills, you will work with a variety of internal global stakeholders to plan resource allocations necessary to deliver your workstream. Your ability to manage, influence and motivate stakeholders will be assumed. You'll need to be able to co-ordinate multiple assignments, follow established governance, be curious and intuitive in your problem solving, as well as continually drive improvement. As this is a global business, you must have the ability to work flexibly with your global project team. Agile project management experience will be an advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.