Partner - Recruitment at Talent Pipeline
Views:538 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Associate Director - Product Management - Consumer Products (7-12 yrs)
Associate Director - Product Management - eCommerce (Only Tier 1 B Schools/IITs)
- Lead the B2C product portfolio
- Drive strategic innovation to generate new product ideas.
- Gather insights from across teams within the Org and conduct external research and usability studies to understand how customers are interacting with the product and develop enhancements based on the results/analysis.
- Continuously improve existing products and features to drive higher conversion or engagement.
- Manage all aspects of the product life-cycle, including problem definition, product strategy/roadmap, customer needs, requirement/use case definition.
- Responsible for the full product lifecycle, from writing specifications, working across multi-disciplinary teams: design, art, and engineering to launch core features within our existing and new games!
- Exhibit sound product discernment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Expected to provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics.
- Run prioritisation and trade-offs among customer experience, technical constraints and business drivers.
- Expected to develop a deep understanding of our users: their problems, their needs, their desires
Desired Profile :
- B.tech from IIT or MBA from top 10 B Schools with 6+ years of Product Management experience in a high scale B2C environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.