Senior Search Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:788 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Associate Director - Process Excellence - Master Black Belt - BPO (13-20 yrs)
Associate Director - Process Excellence - Master Black Belt - 13 - 20 Exp
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for BPO business process analysis, design and optimization
- Drive Lean and Six Sigma projects
- Device the process excellence strategy and design various enablers for smooth execution of the same.
- Redesign critical business processes to support exponential growth
- Drive Business Excellence agenda, Conceptualize framework for Business Excellence Model, develop benefit measurement matrix, Scorecard management, Integrating vision and strategy, to deliver improved and predictable business results.
- Support the successful execution of the Process Excellence program, by identification of improvement opportunities, defining robust methodologies, involving suitable individuals into the program and marketing of successes.
- Support the local Business Improvement Competition teams with proven improvement methodologies to ensure successful completion of their projects.
- Develop and lead the change management program that establishes a culture of excellence and leads the organization to sustainable levels of Process and Business Excellence.
- Add value in various analysis and identify wastes and opportunities for the business to improve
- Any Post Graduate
- Certified Six Sigma Master Blackbelt (Must)
- Min 6 years of relevant experience
- Process Excellence experience in a BPO
- Should have led minimum 5 Process Excellence projects in a BPO
- Experience in robotic process automation will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical, oral communication, and technical writing abilities