Client Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:8709 Applications:1113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:435
Associate Director - Operations - Logistics (12-18 yrs)
Responsible for taking corrective actions, either to address hazards and/or errors identified through reporting or from other sources, or in response to events, such as accidents and incidents.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with both regulatory and internal requirements.
- Issuance, maintenance and retention of all operational documents as per laid down procedures in this cargo manual.
- Liaise with direct clients.
- Monitor external service providers as per SLA.
- Gather market information on new techniques/ processes and competition.
- Updating of mark trend / (confidential reports) on handling information/ facilities.
- Establish and maintain close relationship with internal and external authorities who have direct impact on business.
- To fulfil all training requirements of the station.
- Ensure all administrative/HR functions pertaining to the station.
- Set, implement and maintain uniform operational procedures in line with the network.
- Assign responsibilities to other team members and monitor their performance.
- Cost control through maximum utilization of available resources and cross utilization of resources.
- Update Head Office regularly by means of periodical reports highlighting operations and service delivery standards
- Maintain co-ordination with ground support department for effective utilization of resources.
- Compliance and maintenance of safety / security / operation standards and ensuring implementation of company's norms.
- Optimizing customer satisfaction by improving operational efficiency.
- Co-ordinate with the Customs department for offloading, inspection and documentation/certification of all incoming cargo.
- Co-ordinate with the airport authorities/ custom officials to ensure necessary documentation and clearance in case of discrepancies.
- Handle notices of customs.
- Responsible for understanding and meeting client requirements.
- Monitor flight handling of export/ import cargo
- Responsible for reducing ground time in case of late coming of the flight. Ensure quick turnaround procedures are followed, cargo loading/ unloading is carried out smoothly under effective supervision and control.
- Be aware of and comply with his / her safety responsibilities and accountabilities as laid down in the Manual, Chapter Safety Policy and Objectives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.