Client Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:6534 Applications:575 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:374
Associate Director - Operations - Logistics (12-18 yrs)
Responsible for taking corrective actions, either to address hazards and/or errors identified through reporting or from other sources, or in response to events, such as accidents and incidents.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with both regulatory and internal requirements.
- Issuance, maintenance and retention of all operational documents as per laid down procedures in this cargo manual.
- Liaise with direct clients.
- Monitor external service providers as per SLA.
- Gather market information on new techniques/ processes and competition.
- Updating of mark trend / (confidential reports) on handling information/ facilities.
- Establish and maintain close relationship with internal and external authorities who have direct impact on business.
- To fulfil all training requirements of the station.
- Ensure all administrative/HR functions pertaining to the station.
- Set, implement and maintain uniform operational procedures in line with the network.
- Assign responsibilities to other team members and monitor their performance.
- Cost control through maximum utilization of available resources and cross utilization of resources.
- Update Head Office regularly by means of periodical reports highlighting operations and service delivery standards
- Maintain co-ordination with ground support department for effective utilization of resources.
- Compliance and maintenance of safety / security / operation standards and ensuring implementation of company's norms.
- Optimizing customer satisfaction by improving operational efficiency.
- Co-ordinate with the Customs department for offloading, inspection and documentation/certification of all incoming cargo.
- Co-ordinate with the airport authorities/ custom officials to ensure necessary documentation and clearance in case of discrepancies.
- Handle notices of customs.
- Responsible for understanding and meeting client requirements.
- Monitor flight handling of export/ import cargo
- Responsible for reducing ground time in case of late coming of the flight. Ensure quick turnaround procedures are followed, cargo loading/ unloading is carried out smoothly under effective supervision and control.
- Be aware of and comply with his / her safety responsibilities and accountabilities as laid down in the Manual, Chapter Safety Policy and Objectives.