Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:686 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Associate Director - Operations - EdTech Vertical - BPO (15-20 yrs)
Associate Director Edtech (University vertical) Operations & Solutioning - Global MNC BPO
Responsible for providing strategic leadership and supervision of the College's educational technology programming, online courses, and robust suite of programs. Evaluates and recommends innovative concepts, technologies, and delivery modes of online, hybrid learning and classroom technology ensuring the exemplary quality of online courses. Able to provide an in depth case study and devise strategy for resolution of complex problems and objectives established by clients from school/college/universities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
(This list is not exhaustive and may be supplemented as necessary)
- Develops and implements strategic plans and policies for online learning, performs yearly program assessments, and provides ongoing budgetary analysis.
- Identifies and implements best practices for distance learning pedagogy to ensure the quality and effectiveness of distance education course programming.
- Ensures compliance with accreditation standards for distance learning.
- Identifies and researches new revenue streams for the College and enhanced educational experiences for students relating to online programming.
- Builds strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Evaluates recruitment success, enhances the regional, national and international reputation of the College/School/Institution through marketing and recruitment efforts.
- Develops program plans and budgets, monitors assigned program budgets and initiates special funding.
- Ensures that all activities are conducted within the established College policies, FERPA guidelines and other applicable laws pertaining to employment and education.
- Plans, manages, and supervises the implementation of work plans for grants.
- Guides, leads, reviews, verifies, observes, and manages the work of people reporting directly and indirectly to you. Monitors and evaluates the performance of your
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Candidate Profile :
Any graduate/PG having 15 - 20 years of experience in BPO / Contact Centre and currently working as Associate Director / AVP / Senior Manager Operations in the EdTech vertical (University vertical) handling Operations.
Experience in Solutioning & Presales is preferred.
Interested candidates can mail their profiles or call us @ 040-27801263 / 8977001402.