Associate Director - Media planning - Advertising Firm (10-18 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Manage communication with counterparts overseas and build relationships with stakeholders
- Source candidates locally and generate a pipeline through industry outreach programs
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
- Set up training for all new starters and up-skilling existing team
- Negotiating contracts with local providers as and when required
- Document all processes and client/market-specific nuances to ensure the highest standard of delivery
- Helping identify areas of operational improvement within the team
- Ensure all deliverables are met as per deadlines
- Management of agency budget in coordination with the Global Head of Operations
- Degree is a must
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.