Director at Alloys Consulting
Views:131 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Associate Director - Math Curriculum - Education (5-11 yrs)
Associate Director - Math Curriculum
This Position is open for Mumbai or Bangalore location
(Temporarily Remote working)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- The curriculum director will be a critical part of the team developing the worlds first global, comprehensive preK-12 Math online live learning curriculum.
- Our vision is to redefine the way Math is learnt and to help children become confident creators with Math.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing the Curriculum Grade Vision and Course Plan to build deep math skills and inculcate a love of math among kids.
- They should be able to design and test well structured, detailed lesson plans for each class. Each class should be able to provide a Wow experience to every student.
- They have to clearly define Outcomes and Assessment methodologies for the class.
- Their responsibility includes training teachers to deliver exceptional learning to students.
- The should completely own the performance of the Curriculum and ensure exceptional Net Promoter Score (NPS) for the classes among Students and Parents as well as ascertain that the defined Learning Outcomes are met/ exceeded.
- Identifying areas for curricular or instructional change, working closely with the Teacher and Student Community is also an important part of the job.
- The candidate should create a benchmark and be on top of trends in education and technology while constantly improving and enhancing the existing curricula and lessons.
- They should be able to work effectively with a team of curriculum experts and teachers on a mass global scale.
Additional Information :
Qualifications & Experience :
- Excellent academic background. Undergraduate / Post graduate with specialization in Mathematics.
- At least 5 years of experience developing Math curriculum and/ or Instruction design for K-12.
- Developed Curriculum or taught in a system that promotes inquiry based learning. For Exampe: IB (International Board of education) system, etc.
- Must have prior experience in teaching
- Should have an in-depth understanding of activity-based teaching-learning methods with a strong knowledge of pedagogies to teach 21st Century Skills
- Knowledge of latest apps, tools, platforms etc and experience of using them in instruction design is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of coding is also a Plus.
Skill Set & Competencies :
- Go-Getter, Multi-Dimensional, "Growth Hacker" Skill Set with a strong sense of ownership for work.
- Innovative Mindset: Creative, takes informed risks and constantly refines based on feedback.
- Always-on learner: constantly curious, embracing and picking up new skills really fast
- A team player: Can communicate and collaborate effectively with others, and buck up to face any challenges. "All for one and one for all!"
- Aggressive : Take no prisoners approach. The company leadership is extremely driven and aggressive, and the curriculum director should have the same all-consuming drive.
Required Qualification :
- Graduation - Any Graduate
- In Other - Not Required Per/CGPA
- Note : Undergraduate / Post graduate with specialization in Mathematics