HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:622 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Associate Director - Marketing Communications - Pharma/Healthcare (14-20 yrs)
Looking at candidates from Marketing communications background
Handling internal communications, PR, external communication,
handled PR / digital marketing of large events,
leadership communications etc.
Pharma/ Healthcare background only
Female candidates are Preferred
Job Description :
- Supports business growth by disseminating information that promotes a favorable view of the organization and its products and services. Develops and implements advertising and publicity campaigns; conducts market research; and identifies and predicts current and future consumer trends.
- Manages all marketing related activities for a related set of offerings including short and long-term planning functions, sales support and promotions to contribute to client satisfaction with the offerings; market research activities to support and contribute to the strategic direction of the development of the offerings in the annual Marketing Plan and execution during the year; gathers competitive intelligence to ensure offerings superiority and customer satisfaction; marketing promotion functions; and pricing development that contributes to the long-term success of the offerings.
- Serves as offerings expert for the customer and sales organization, and provides support at client meetings. Creates and executes supporting business cases and is responsible for related investment decisions on line extensions and new offering definition
- Directs and executes enterprise and customer campaigns that represent the value that the broader organization delivers, as opposed to a specific product, line of business, or region. Responsible for the overall corporate brand and related events at the enterprise level and coordinating with customer marketers in support of the broader business. Stewards of the enterprise brand, messaging and architecture, conceiving and delivering advertising, campaigns, industry events, branding for non-customer stakeholders (IR).
- Looking at candidates from Pharma/ Healthcare firm