Manager at Silverpeople
Views:2655 Applications:324 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:297
Associate Director - Marketing Communication - Education (8-12 yrs)
Your Role :
- Direct the development and execution of global marketing communications initiatives including course launches, sales collateral, campaigns, social media presence, website etc
- Spearhead the Marketing communication, Creative and Design team & function
- Create, Ideate, and develop the entire brand strategy & communication
- Determine projects which should be completed internally and externally. Manage relationships with outside vendors as necessary.
Your Skills and Qualification :
- Creative thinker with 8+ years of experience working with Creative agencies or Consumer Brands. - Have 5+ years- experience managing a marketing communications team
- Proven success as a decision-maker in a collaborative, matrixed environment with multiple direct and indirect reporting structures throughout the organization.
- Demonstrates creative and critical thinking skills
- Strong business analytics, relationship management, strategy development, project management, problem-solving and change management skills.
- Professional and positive approach, self-motivated, team player, dynamic, creative with the ability to work on own initiative.