Consultant Recruitment at Xperia Executive Search
Views:1094 Applications:232 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Associate Director - Marketing (15-25 yrs)
Associate Director - Marketing - Female Candidate Only
Objective of this role -
To contribute in business growth through different marketing activities which are aligned with business expectation and supporting stakeholders towards common goal of the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities -
- Actively participating in Annual Operating Plan (AOP)
- Developing marketing plans and strategies to help establish the brand
- Designing and implementing branding, positioning and pricing strategies.
- Crafting and executing digital, advertising, communication and creative strategies.
- Ensure brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material).
- Analysing consumer behaviour and determining customer needs and preferences.
- Develop & Execute Marketing Strategy
- Long Range Strategic Planning (LRP) - 5-year strategic plan development including Distribution Strategy, Marketing Strategy, Product Strategy, Supply Chain Strategy & People Strategy
- Product Marketing & Development - Portfolio & Product Lifecycle Management
- Marketing Communication - Integrated Marketing Campaigns (ATL, BTL, Digital & PR) working with External Agencies (Advertising, BTL, Event, PR & Media)
- Pricing (Strategy, Benchmarking, Analysis, Execution)
- Market Research & Competitive Intelligence
- Strategizing Sales Promotion & Trade Marketing (Mechanic Loyalty Program, Channel Schemes, Rebate Programs, Trade Promotions, Influencer Management Program)
- Identifying opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Monitoring competition and industry trends.
- Training & People Development.
Personal and Professional Traits
- Team Player
- Strong stakeholder management
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focused attitude
- Strategic thinking mindset
- Analytical skills
- Negotiation skills
- Good understanding and working proficiency on MS office tools
- Influencing skills
- Menschlichkeit (Humanity)
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
Qualifications and Experience
- Preferable Engineering and Master's in Marketing Management with 15+ years of experience in managing distribution channels, indoor-outdoor brand campaigns