Manager at Par Formulations Private Limited
Views:3651 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:119
Associate Director - Logistics - Pharma (8-15 yrs)
Company Profile: Par Formulations Private Limited, is a unit of Par Pharmaceuticals, (an Endo International group company) is a MNC, corporate office located at Mumbai. The unit is into development, and manufacture of cost-effective generic pharmaceutical products, for the US and Europe markets.
The person will be Logistics (Import/Export/domestic) lead. He will be responsible for Compliance across sites for all rules and documentation and also resolution of all queries from MEPZ, excise and customs. He will ensure timely dispatch and clearance of goods with required documents and compliance and support in all initiatives like merger, compliance software implementation. Candidate preferably working with EOU/SEZ. Should have the GST knowledge. Preferably from Pharma background.
- Must have experience in Logistics with an EOU/SEZ company and relevant experience in Import, Export and very strong in documentation. Understanding of GST on Import and Export critical.
- CHA management for all import clearances
- Excise and custom documentation and timely issue resolutions
- All Excise and custom documentation and approvals
- Freight forwarder management
- All compliance with respect to regulations for import and export
- Filings for MEPZ
New initiatives :
- E way bill management
- Merger, Compliance software, AEO
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.