Engagement Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:2086 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Associate Director - Litigation - FinTech - LLB/LLM (10-15 yrs)
Associate Director - Litigation
Experience : 10-15 years of total post-qualification experience in Banking/ Fin-tech /law firms
Education : LL.B / LLM
Travel : The position may require frequent travel, on a PAN India basis
Required Skills :
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and understanding of Civil, Criminal Litigation, Pre-litigation dispute resolution, Arbitration, Negotiable Instruments Act, Contract Act, Sales of Goods Act, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, Insurance Laws, Consumer Protection Laws, Motor Vehicles Act, IPR Laws, Information Technology Laws, Data Protection Laws.
- Be able to work independently and identify and remedy complex legal issues with minimum amount of supervision.
- Have excellent and strong leadership skills with clear communication of instructions and information down the line and ability to move relevant stakeholders towards a unified direction.
- Drafting and vetting of various petitions, pleadings, writs, affidavits, counter affidavits, appeals, miscellaneous applications, affidavits, civil or criminal complaints and notices.
- Liaisoning with police, enforcement agencies, various government officials for resolution of cases (both at pre-litigation and post litigation stages).
- Managing legal risk within the business
- Advise business to proactively manage and resolve commercial disputes and manage litigations, pre-litigation, criminal matters, recovery matters, claims.
- Keeping a track on the progress of all the litigations filed.
- Digitization of legal processes around litigation management and launch/development of automation tool.
- Identify and empanel competent law firms/ lawyers/legal consultants across India.
- Attending conferences/meetings and briefing senior lawyers/law firms and framing strategies/action plans for successful outcome of legal matters
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.