Talent Acquisition Consultant at RGF Select
Views:2110 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Associate Director - License & Permit - eCommerce (10-16 yrs)
India's largest e-commerce marketplace with a registered customer base of over 100 million. In the 10 years since it started, the organization has come to offer over 80 million products across 80+ categories including Smartphones, Books, Media, Consumer Electronics, Furniture, Fashion and Lifestyle. Launched in October 2007, known for its path-breaking services like Cash on Delivery, No Cost EMI and a 10-day replacement policy. We are known to pioneer in offering services like In-a-Day Guarantee and Same-Day-Guarantee at scale. With over 1,00,000 registered sellers, we have redefined the way brands and MSME's do business online.
As a testament to our path breaking work and focus on employees we have been awarded "The most sought-after workplace in India- by LinkedIn, according to their 2017 Top Companies list for India.
Job Description :
- This position is accountable for implementing and overseeing the execution of compliance standards and controls related to licenses and permits for the Group. This position is also accountable for ensuring compliance with laws and regulations that govern licenses and permits.
- Accountable to develop, implement and oversee all company licenses and permits requirements, and to ensure the timely procurement, renewal and amendment.
- Leads enterprise-wide teams in the implementation of standard operating procedures and internal controls to ensure licenses and permits are procured in a compliant manner.
Drives and influences licensing and permit strategies and objectives, with mandate to ensure that Group possess all necessary central, state and municipal licenses and permits and is accountable for ensuring that Group is operating in compliance with the terms and conditions of such licenses and permits.
- Ensures that an accurate and current listing of all required permits and licenses requirements at central, state and municipal level is maintained in the license and permits system. Identifies required operational controls and documentation that must be in place in support of permits and licenses requirements, and designs and implements same.
Accountable for working directly with government officials on permit & licensing requirements and reacts to any identified exceptions for Group.
- Accountable for overseeing the implementation of compliance requirements associated with new business opportunities and expanded scope of practice and is the subject matter expert on licenses and permits for these strategic initiatives.
- Provides performance management, coaching and development to a team of licenses and permits specialists.
Qualifications and Experience :
Legal or real estate professionals, Project manager, engineers with 10-12 years of experience in Licensing and permits.