Practice Lead at RGF Professional Recruitment
Views:602 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Associate Director - Legal - Financial Services - CS (10-18 yrs)
A leading global financial services company is looking for Company Secretary in Gurgaon location .
Your key accountabilities :
- Coordination and management of all company secretarial matters .
- Acting as the appointed Secretary where applicable (it is not necessary to be the appointed Secretary for any companies)
- Providing advice on governance, corporate law and company secretarial matters
- Coordination, management and support of designated project work/ corporate actions
- Preparation of board and committee packs to support good governance
- Attendance at board, committee and company meetings
- Liaison with internal stakeholders to give effect to board decisions
- Timely and accurate management of all statutory filings & business registrations
- Maintaining current statutory information in the company secretarial software system (Blueprint)
- Managing and developing the technical skills of the junior staff within the function
- Other company secretarial tasks as required
Your skills and experience :
- At least 10 years experience as a Company Secretary or Lawyer, dealing directly with Boards and senior members of management and advising them on strategic governance matters.
- Management of a team of assistant company secretaries and support.
- Multi jurisdiction experience.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, keen attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Self-starter demonstrates good use of initiative with an enquiring/questioning nature.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Completion of relevant company secretarial qualifications and relevant university degree