Recruitment Consultant at hCapital Business Consulting
Views:2232 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Associate Director - Investments - Real Estate (8-10 yrs)
About The Company :
An Industrial Real Estate platform dedicated to creating world-class logistics and industrial infrastructure across India. It provides an ideal combination of local knowledge and execution capabilities, combined with international best practices and governance standards, offering best-in-class solutions for our customers.
Title/Role: Associate Directot (Investments)
Experience: 8-12 years
Qualification: MBA/CA/CFA with experience in real estate
- Very good Communication and leadership skills.
- Very good understanding and experience of real estate transactions, transaction structuring,financial modelling and investment.
- Good Network and relations in the real estate community including developers, IPCs and land owners.
- Knowledge and experience of land laws and development regulations in various states is an added advantage
Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead the investment efforts of the company
- Identifying investment opportuntities in line with the Company's investment parameters
- Analyse risks and work out suitable risk mitigation measures
- Finalise transaction structure in consultation with the legal, tax and regulatory team
- Present investment memorandum to the CEO for investment
- Lead the effort for negotiation with the counterparty to finalise documentations required for the transaction
- Closure of transaction in line with the approved parameters
- Develop new avenues for investments within the overall investment parameters of the Company
- Monitor and report investment performance
- Assist the execution team in sorting out issues arising from investments
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.