Consultant - Recruitment Sales &Business Development at Crescendo Global
Views:1048 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Associate Director - International Business Operations - Insurance/Reinsurance (12-22 yrs)
Associate Director (International Operations) - Insurance/Reinsurance
Location : Mumbai (Hybrid)
Reporting : Director (International Operations)
- Looking out for a operations professional coming with at least 12 years of professional work experience and 8 years in a leadership role from financial services industry preferably insurance broking firm.
- You will be responsible for business operations and human resources management for the aligned lines of business within the Corporate Risk and Broking Operations.
- You will be required to provide strategic advice to the Business Head on operations and resource planning, financial sustainability, compliance and may lead large operations fairly independently.
Your future employer : A leading insurance broking firm having a global presence.
1. Contributing to the short and long-term business strategy in conjunction with stakeholders while also executing approved strategies.
2. Leading change initiatives.
3. Developing the client service propositions and service delivery strategy for the aligned lines of business.
4. Reviewing work transfer opportunities and presenting work transition plans to the Business Head and relevant stakeholders.
5. Planning and overseeing the strategic, operational, administrative programs, projects or services of broad significance to the organization.
6. Establishing and implementing short and long-term goals, objectives, strategic plans, operating procedures as well as monitoring and evaluating the overall effectiveness.
7. Delivering continuous improvement in areas such as risk, compliance, quality, financial and strategic objectives.
8. Developing succession plans for oneself and critical leadership roles within the business.
9. Developing frontline and operations leaders through coaching and team building while serving as an escalation point for operational services and complaints.
10. Working with human resources for developing Talent development and Management strategies.
11. Conducting periodic and annual performance reviews for the direct reportees.
1. Bachelor's or Master's degree from an institute of repute with 12+ years of experience in the financial services industry preferably from an insurance broking background.
2. Proven track record of delivering excellent levels of client service across varied stakeholders.
3. Broad operations expertise with knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
4. Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
What's in it for you?
1. Opportunity to work with an organization having global reach.
2. Cross-functional engagement.
3. Opportunity to work with dynamic global teams.