Advisor at Maaris Global
Views:1311 Applications:326 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:312
Associate Director - Internal Audit/Business Risk Consulting - BFSI (8-12 yrs)
We are recruiting for our client's Internal Audit /Business Risk advisory practice.
Associate Director would be working closely with the internal and external stake holders and would be responsible for project delivery, growing existing accounts and identifying new business opportunities.
- Identify and evaluate client's risk areas covering all significant processes and provide comprehensive input to the development of a risk-based annual internal audit plan.
- Supervise a team of internal audit personnel across different client engagements. Plan, organize, direct and monitor internal audit operations, including overall quality of deliverables, processes and completion of projects within budgeted timeline. Oversee billing and collections.
- Develop relevant audit programs & procedures including Risk & Control Matrix (RCM).
- Manage performance of audit procedures. This includes identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures. Demonstrate technical competence in related domain.
- Communicate the results of assignments through written reports and oral presentations on a timely basis to engagement director as well as client management.
- Assist engagement director with identification for any new firm services at existing or new clients. Prepare & track proposals and conduct proposal meetings with clients.
- Develop and engage team through individual contacts and group meetings.
- Assist with hiring, training, and evaluation of staff and take effective actions to address performance matters.
Desired Experience and qualification:
- 8+ years experience in a related field (Business Risk), preferably in professional services and/or industry.
- CA /MBA (from a top tier business school) with a commerce background and industry specialization preferred
- Excellent understanding of business processes and internal control concepts (COSO, COBIT); knowledge of process gaps identification and auditing methodologies (including flow charting), IT Infrastructure, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance
- Prior experience in internal audit, SOX testing and operational and compliance audits
- Leading large projects encompassing internal audit reviews, enterprise risk assessments, operational process reviews, Sox s404 documentation and control testing.
- Experience in understanding the key business process and identifying the underlying risk and controls associated
- Experience in SAP will be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.