Lead - Talent Hiring at ACZ Global
Views:531 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Associate Director - Internal Audit - BFSI - CA (12-18 yrs)
- This is client-facing role in a rapidly growing practice, where you- ll build client relationships with key stakeholders, Including management executives for some of the most globally recognized brands. It makes this the perfect place to gain a deeper understanding of complex businesses transactions, all the while recommending solutions to some of the most pressing business challenges and process inefficiencies. You'll also team with our performance improvement professionals in multidisciplinary engagements, helping major global clients transform and sustain business performance.
- The team is focused on leveraging emerging technologies like Robotics, AI, Advanced Analytics to enhance various Internal Audit and internal control solutions being provided to the client and actively work in building multiple tools and assets for efficient and effective client delivery. By plugging into our market-leading global network, you'll gain the experience you need to become an exceptional Risk Advisor
Your key roles and responsibilities
- Develops a portfolio of business by focusing on high impact opportunities.
- Builds valued relationships with clients & internal peers.
- Responsible for executing client related engagements in the areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), internal audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures, enterprise risk management, revenue assurance, SOX 404 & Clause 49 assistance.
- Responsible for overall client service delivery in accordance with EY quality guidelines & methodologies.
- Manage accounts on a day-to-day basis.
- Assist in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
- Create a positive learning culture, coaches, counsels and develops junior team members.
- Market leadership related
- Drive the business development process on new & existing client engagements by gathering appropriate resources, gaining access to key contacts & supervising proposal preparation.
- Identify buyers, influencers & stakeholders in existing client engagements and build strong relationships.
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling to current clients/introduce colleagues from other service lines.
- Assist Partners/Directors in driving the account management agenda by focusing on high impact opportunities.
- Create innovative insights for clients, adapts methods & practices to fit operational team needs & contribute to thought leadership documents.
- Contribute to new solution development.
- Conduct knowledge sharing discussions & contribute to EY thought leadership.
- Represent the firm in various industry conferences and associations - network with individuals, contribute to key discussion items and explore business opportunities.
- Service delivery related
- Work with high-growth clients and other market leaders in industries such as IT/ITeS, telecom, services, manufacturing, retail & consumer products, financial services, insurance, health care etc.
- Plan & schedule client engagements. Determine and deploy the right team with adequate skill sets for executing engagements and periodically review status of engagements and work products.
- Demonstrate strong project management skills.
- Review compliance with internal quality & risk management guidelines.
- Review & package overall project findings into clear, concise & high quality work products and lead presentations at Audit Committee meetings.
- Maintain a strong client focus by effectively serving client needs and developing productive working relationships with client personnel. Stay abreast of current business and economic developments and new pronouncements/standards relevant to the client's business.
- Demonstrate subject-matter & industry expertise (deep understanding of the industry, emerging trends, issues/challenges, key players & leading practices).
- Actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects & internal initiatives by leveraging on lessons learned from other projects.
- Monitor engagement economics & ensure timely billing of invoices & actively follow-up on collections by managers/seniors.
- Display teamwork, integrity and leadership. Work with team members to set goals and responsibilities for specific engagements. Foster teamwork and innovation.
- Utilize technology & tools to continually learn and innovate, share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery.
- Understand EY and its service lines. Actively encourage team members to contribute ideas.
- Conduct workshops and technical training sessions for team members. Contribute to the learning & development agenda and knowledge harnessing initiatives.
- Drive campus recruitment initiatives.
Ideally, you'll also have :
- Responsible for the performance and appraisal of direct reports, including training and developing necessary skill sets to enable them to grow in their careers.
- Mentor and coach junior team members, enabling them to meet their performance goals and successfully grow their careers.
What we look for :
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fastmoving environment
- Opportunities to work with EY Risk -Internal Audit practices global with leading businesses across a range of industries
CA is mandatory.
CA to be passed between 2004 to 2010 batches only.