Head - Operations at Talent Pursuits
Views:2611 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:181
Associate Director - Infrastructure Advisory - Urban/Ports (6-12 yrs)
- Use domain strengths to generate business by developing client relationships, identify / generate leads, make effective pitches, write effective proposals, etc. in his/her area of domain strength.
- Should have excellent connects with in the Industry eg. Multilateral/ Bilateral/ private sector clients etc. International exposure for conducting engagements would be an added advantage
- Responsible for billing, collections and assignments profitability
- Conduct outreach activities by writing articles, in-house research, deliver presentations in seminars/conferences, etc.
- Stay alert to changing customer needs and come out with suggestions in terms of identification of new concepts/products/tools/services relevant to the market and support development of new specific offerings.
- Stay alert to changing customer needs and give feedback for business development in terms of identification of new concepts / products / tools / services relevant to the market and support development of new specific offerings.
- Be responsible for One sub sector of Transport on a Pan India and International Geographies
- Be responsible for assignment delivery in terms of all aspects i.e. assignment quality, timelines, profitability of execution, client satisfaction/relationship, team morale and knowledge management.
Client Management / Stakeholder Management
- Interact with client to explain analysis, assignment findings and recommendations.
- Attend client meetings to understand client requirements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.