Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:12997 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Associate Director - Indirect Tax - CA/LLB/LLM - Big4 (8-12 yrs)
- The incumbent will handle engagements related to Indirect Tax Laws, Appeals, Tax Restructuring, Tax Advisory and Consulting pertaining to Service Tax, VAT, Excise and Customs.The profile will also involve dealing with Indirect Tax Compliance.
Your client responsibilities :
- Understanding of client issues-Ability to discuss technical issues, ask appropriate questions and gather relevant information from the client.
- Develop rapport with the client management; respond in a timely manner, display commitment to outstanding client service.
- Responsible for the complete execution of the assigned engagements, Analysis & Interpretation of Provisions under the Central Excise Act & Rules framed there under, Customs Act & Rules there under, Cenvat Credit Rules, Service Tax Statute,
- Provisions pertaining to VAT, issues relating to Classification and Valuation of Goods under Central Excise and Customs, Issues pertaining to Excise Rules, Modvat/Cenvat Credit Rules and Cenvat Accounting, Indirect Tax Compliances including VAT, Service Tax, STPI (b).
- Coordination with the department for obtaining approvals, registrations, etc.
- Awareness of services that the practice provides-Build internal networks to develop understanding of service line offerings and bring potential opportunities to the attention of the team.
- Networking & Identification of opportunities Identify new opportunities for existing clients and communicate to manager.
- Network internally within the peer group and other levels in the firm in order to gain understanding of issues that may impact his clients.
- Effective implementation and review of work programs. Update the manager proactively on various work related issues.
- Coordinate with the Manager/Senior Executive the planning and management of assignments.
- Provides timely and high-quality services and work products that exceed client expectations.
Required : CA/LLB/LLM qualified candidates with 8-12 years of experience in indirect taxation.
- Significant experience in handling advisory and litigation for VAT, service tax, excise, customs.
- Prior experience in business development and client servicing preferred
- Leadership and presentation skills
- People management and mentoring skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills including legal drafting /technical drafting.
- Candidates willing to relocate to Bangalore may only apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.