Associate Director - HR Business Partner - IT (8-10 yrs)
Industry : IT-Software / Software Services
Skills : Human Resource Business Partner
Job Description :
- You will work very closely with the global stakeholders and business heads to drive organisation culture and foster growth and be responsible to drive end-to-end Talent Engagement Agenda for this SaaS Company
Client Details :
- Our client is one of the fastest growing companies in the SaaS domain and is based out of Bangalore.
- They offer one of the best work cultures along with significant growth opportunities.
- Partner with HR team members and Tech teams to provide support.
- Liaise with the business leadership to design and deliver strong HR strategies for stakeholders.
- Validate accuracy of information for onboarding, offboarding, promotions, and transfer of employees.
- Manage all new hire onboarding, including benefit overview and any important new hire activities.
- Partner with HR Team to complete annual mandatory audits, including benefits and payroll audit.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for phone, emails, and mail communications with employees, management, and 3rd party vendors.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in HRBP functions
Education : MBA from Tier 1 B-Schools (XLRI, TISS) preferred
- Strong business acumen with excellent communication skills
- Ability to frame strategy along with leadership skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills, ability to work on multiple projects
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing SaaS companies with amazing work culture.
- Opportunity to work directly with HR leaders and have direct influence in strategy making
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Souvick Gupta on +91 80 6826 6833
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.