Associate Consultant - Recruiter at BASK HR Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:1012 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Associate Director/Head - Fulfillment Center - Internet/Online (10-20 yrs)
NOTE - FEMALE CANDIDATES ONLY!!!!
About the role
- The Associate Director of Fulfillment Center operations is a challenging and complex leadership role, focusing on flawless daily execution, along with the long term development of the people and the facility. The role requires a detailed understanding and ability to balance every operating aspect of a facility; employees, culture, IT, process technology, process improvement. Organization FCs sit at the heart of our operations and play the lead role in defining our customer experience.
About the team :
Fulfillment centers are warehouses where inventory is managed, orders are received and processed. Activities like picking, packing, putting, receiving, return processing etc, take place. As of Dec '19, Organization has 25 Fulfillment centers spread across Pan India fulfilling millions of wishes everyday.
What you'll do :
- Spearhead Regional fulfillment center (FC) operations for Organization. - Specialized warehouses occupying a space of 2-5 Lac square feet.
- Define track and improve on key metrics like Speed, breach, MIS shipments etc. for FC
- Build a culture of ownership and empowerment in FCs
- Accountable for Inventory and related asset management for the FC
- Responsible for Operationalization of New fulfillment centers in the region
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives in the FCs in close coordination within the central FC ops & other stakeholders
- Work closely with central teams for design of org structure with respect to the regional fulfillment center.
- Drive on-the-ground implementation of any new technology/System/Processes for the warehouses in his region.
- Cost effective fulfillment/Warehousing
- PNL accountability of Warehouse
- Develop, mentor and motivate the team in the region to achieve higher goals.
- Work with External Supply Chain experts to implement global supply chain initiatives within Organization.
- Strong stakeholder management skills across Operations, Design, Business Finance, Inventory Planning, Merchandising and Category Strategic and long term thinking High degree of Business knowledge
- Extraordinary Change Management skills: Processes, Policies, Training & Systems Strong communication, interpersonal skills Strong bias for Impact based Action : Organization works at a very rapid pace & that is what would be expected.