HR Execuitve at Yellowbox HR Services
Views:378 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Associate Director - Growth/Strategic Partnerships - Consumer Durable (7-11 yrs)
Associate Director- Growth and Strategic Partnerships (Batch-2012/2013) Female Preferred but not compulsory
- You will be leading the Strategic Partnerships & New initiatives charter, which builds & runs all the new cutting-edge capabilities & offerings, that ensures the company retains its market leadership in the specific category (mobiles)
- You will be leading the expansion of new growth programs that contribute to medium term profitability and growth of the company.
- Identify new initiatives and pilot them for their potential and scale the right set of programs
- You will build Strategic partnerships with leading players within the Mobile ecosystem (Google/Android, Qualcomm, etc) to bring technological advantage and monetization investments to the category
- Build strategic commercial relationships with partners to grow your programs (eg. OTT players - like Hotstar, Netflix, Sony, Telecom providers and many more)
- Work with product stakeholders very closely to ideate, prioritize & execution of launching the programs/improvements in the programs
- Work with internal marketing and sell teams to promote the programs to drive salience and adoption
- Comfortable to strategize and execute large scale on platform initiatives.
- People leadership - You will be leading a team of Senior managers & Mangers to build and grow these initiatives
What You Should Have:
- Strong e-commerce Orientation with understanding
- Good business understanding - ability to derive from insight to business recommendation
- Program management skills, interpersonal communication - ability to work with multiple cross-functional teams.
- The candidate should be proactive, self-starter & highly motivated, able to navigate through complex programs independently.
- Proposition Development: Is able to articulate the problem statement and create an effective proposition
- Research Orientation: Showcases problem oriented and critical thinking.
- Adapts a research based approach to problems and understands industry best practices Customer Orientation - Puts the customer at the beginning, centre & end of every decision
- Data & Analytics: Strong Analytical Ability.
- Drives continuous measurement and improvement of all marketing initiatives.