Associate Director - Global HR Data Privacy & Cyber Security (14-22 yrs)
Associate Director- Global HR Data Privacy and Cyber Security
- Basic knowledge of European and UK data privacy and data protection regulation.
- 3-5 years' experience within a compliance, legal, audit and/or risk function.
- Ability to work effectively and sensitively in a highly matrixed organization across geographies and cultures.
- Proven experience in process improvement at pace.
- Current knowledge of information technology and data management systems required to control data privacy and cyber security risk.
- Well-developed and professional interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively with people at all levels of the organization and externally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate risk management concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences, including CET members
- Strong change and project management skills, including the ability to manage time well, prioritize effectively and handle multiple deadlines.
- Ability to undertake large, long-term projects, develop alternative methods to complete them and implement solutions. Knowledge of Agile methodology preferred.
- Ability to use sound judgement when making majority of decisions.
- Strong problem-solving skills that are pragmatic and which demonstrates understanding of the business.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.