Recruiter at Contactx
Views:345 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Associate Director - Financial Integration & Separation - Big4 (8-14 yrs)
Big 4 Hiring (INTEGRATION & SEPARATION)
BIG4 HIRING- INTEGRATION & SEPARATION (I&S)
Level : Associate Director
- Minimum 8 years post CA qualification / post MBA / post PG experience
- Minimum 5 years; experience in advisory, consultancy or an industry based operational role, with specific industry focus
- Project Management experience is a must. Should have managed large engagements with minimal supervision from Partner /Director.
- Good understanding of the M&a mp ;A Lifecycle and process (pre-deal, diligence, valuation and post-deal)
- Prior Financial Due Diligence, M&A Tax, Management Consulting - cost optimization, operations consulting, forensics, finance transformation and similar experience must.
- Deep experience in key integration / separation activities such as Project Management Office support, synergy evaluation, communications planning, operating model development, finance and HR integration planning and execution, and supply chain planning
- Self-motivated and well-organized with a positive attitude towards challenges
- Enthusiasm to participate or lead in a team based across multiple geographies to meet challenging client deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and project and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills (English).
- Strong knowledge and experience using the basic Microsoft Office applications (including Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Willingness to travel for considerable periods of time
- To lead engagements to assist clients execute their set integration or separation objectives
- Lead a project team, occasionally alongside other countries globally
- To lead the Project Management Office and across multiple functions. Act as the key contact for client stakeholders throughout the project whilst overseeing the day-to-day management of the Project Management Office
- Understand the sources of value for synergy, and critically assess client's assumptions to support the pre-signing process
- Apply Integration or Separation methodology to the practical aspects of business operations and the client's market sector throughout the engagement process to support sound and practical recommendations
- Plan, develop and execute the integration work plans, identify improvement areas, identify / escalate / resolve integration issues
- Proactively identify likely issues that could impact project success and leverage wider KPMG service line support as required, differentiating and enhancing our service offering to clients
- Lead the effort to create quality end deliverables, such as tracking tools, client project templates and reports, providing the client with high quality recommendations and project plans
- Drive business development initiatives, including proposals, leading prospective client meetings and creating thought leadership documents
- Support the project team with process understanding, financial and operational analysis and monitoring activities to closure, including follow ups with client and targets.
For more information : Contact 6266506620
Also happy to receive references from you
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.