Associate Director/Director - US Partnership Taxation - Big4 - Consulting Firm (12-18 yrs)
Associate Director/Director (us partnership tax) - Big 4 - Bangalore
Roles and responsibilities :
The candidate will be predominantly responsible to -
About us :
- CA CONSULTING FIRM is a leading professional services firm comprising over 174,000 professionals who work together to deliver value in more than 155 countries through in-depth industry insights in Audit, Tax & Advisory. The firm recorded more than USD ~26 billion in revenues in 2017.
- The position in discussion is with the US Business Tax team at CA CONSULTING FIRM Global Services (CA CONSULTING FIRM). This roleis an integral part of the firm's strategy to enhance innovation, build scalability, and improve profitability, globally.
- This individual would play a senior leadership role at the Business Tax Services(BTS) practice for US Geography, CA CONSULTING FIRM Global Services (CA CONSULTING FIRM). He would be reporting in to the Head of Business Tax Services (BTS) at CA CONSULTING FIRM, and would lead a team of 250+ BTS Professionals. This team is a part of Tax Core Service Delivery business unit of CA CONSULTING FIRM Global Services.
Roles and responsibilities :
The Detailed Roles and Responsibilities of the individual will include:
- Manage Service Delivery for BTS US and lead the evolution and transformation of operations and processes through implementation of best in class practices from across the domain.
- Lead and implement Quality initiatives for the Business Units and clients managed by the individual
- Lead and participate in the Continuous improvement activities for the operations managed by the individual
- Evolve a methodology to monitor and report on project / process performance and relate the same to revenue / resource utilization
Business Tax Leadership Team:
- As a key member of the business tax leadership team the individual will be expected to bring thought leadership aligned to the future of business tax at CA CONSULTING FIRM.
- Participate in building the Vision and execution of the vision for the CA CONSULTING FIRM BTS service line.
- Develop and maintain a strong network with the US BTS leadership.
- Participate in business development activities and initiatives with the US BTS engagement teams, and manage a pipeline for CA CONSULTING FIRM BTS professionals
- Strong People leadership skills and leading by example.
- Commercial Mind-set tuned to the BIG 4 Culture and setup
- Develop & implement strategies for Talent Acquisition, Development & Retention
Technical Leadership and Client Engagement:
- Personal accountability in leading large client engagements for CA CONSULTING FIRM
- Lead and participate in the Tax Technical and Domain knowledge enhancement projects for the professionals
- Develop and Enhance personal technical knowledge and understand of US Business Tax
- Contribute to thought leadership through technical white papers and research on a periodic basis.
Collaboration & Teaming:
- Drive best practices to ensure the continued trajectory in integration with global member firms
- Actively collaborate with other service lines to deliver client excellence through a - One Firm- mindset
- Serve as the CA CONSULTING FIRM Technical Anchor and represent CA CONSULTING FIRM on Key CA CONSULTING FIRM Business Tax knowledge initiatives
Associate Director- US Tax
Essential skills required:
Education / professional :
Education: CA/ CPA / MBA( Finance)/ICWA
- Enrolled Agent
Prior Experience :
Minimum 12-18 year experience in US Tax, with experience of signing US Tax returns, Ability to interpret US Tax Laws. SME in Partnership
Minimum of 5 years of experience in working with US engagement teams
Experience of working in a cross cultural environment
Secondment / onshore experience in US will be an added advantage
Behavioral / team skills
- Improvement Mindset
- Commercial Mindset
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong Analytical ability.
- Target driven and customer focus.
- People management skills with demonstrated ability to build a transparent and cohesive team.
- Change management techniques that would enable to dynamically deploy resources & processes to suit the current business needs.
- Work collaboratively with the clients and deliver quality services by enforcing quality and CA CONSULTING FIRM standards.
- Provide strategic recommendations to Onshore and Offshore leadership in the development, implementation, and evaluation of new or modified operating policies, practices, and procedures.
- Lead and manage internal as well as onshore Governance systems and deploy effective cadence in line with the requirements of Client Engagement Teams.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.