Director - HR at TagLynk Careers Pvt Ltd
Views:325 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Associate Director/Director - Performance Marketing - Education (3-13 yrs)
We're seeking an Associate Director/Director - Performance Marketing - with 2 to 10 yrs of Experience to actively contribute to an exciting time of growth and development for one of our client who is the leader in E-Learning. This is a fantastic career defining the opportunity for someone who enjoys a role filled with variety, challenges and autonomy.
- Lead overall revenue responsibility across a portfolio of courses, with focus on overall user growth and working on growth loops.
- Ability to lead $50 Mn annual business, with an overall approach of growth marketing.
- Lead performance marketing across all channels to deliver on quarterly revenue and CAC targets for a portfolio of courses.
- Lead a team of high potential and high impact growth marketing managers.
- Lead strategic projects, and work with product, and analytics team to improve product experience and drive performance.
- Work at the trifecta of data, performance & creative to maximize impact for your marketing campaigns.
- Navigate cross functional relationships with Tech, Analytics product & Creative teams to solve problems or to up performance of marketing campaigns.
- Experience of 5+ years across growth marketing with substantial experience across performance marketing.
- Created high business impact and worked in high growth b2c start-ups in growth marketing and preferably in user growth functions.
- Highly data driven and analytically very strong.
- Have excellent understanding of channels like Google Facebook and LinkedIn for performance marketing
- Led a team of high growth individuals and lead quarterly OKR for the team.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with great project management expertise.