Associate Director/Director - Operations - eCommerce (9-15 yrs)
Industry - Internet / Online / eCommerce
Category - Operations
Skills - operations, fulfillment center, last mile delivery, first-mile delivery, logistics, transportation
Job Type - Permanent
- An exciting opportunity to head operations.
- Be a part of one among top E-commerce Company in India.
Our client is one of India's leading electronic commerce company With over 11.5 million book titles listed, 11 different categories, more than 2 million registered users and sale of 30000 items a day.
- Looking at leadership level positions for city logistics and fulfilment center for non-large category
- Experience in handling large scale warehouse operations (size ranging from 1.5 lacs sq. ft. to 3.5 lacs sq. ft. and above)
- Work closely with Logistics and Retail Operations Heads in reviewing and optimization of distribution network.
- Work with External Supply Chain experts to implement global supply chain initiatives within Flipkart.
- Accountable for Planning, Design, Operationalization of new optimized delivery networks and delivery flexibility with the help of central teams.
- Drive continuous improvement and operationalize Business process Innovation.
- Responsible for creating world class last mile delivery operations capability for Non-Large in Flipkart.
- Cost control & P & L handling.
Key Deliverables/ Outcomes:
- Strong stakeholder management skills across Operations, Business Finance, Inventory Planning, Merchandising and Category, Marketing and Customer service teams.
- Strategic and long term thinking.
- High degree of Business knowledge.
- Extraordinary Change Management skills: Processes, Policies, Training & Systems
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills
- Strong bias for Impact based Action: company works at a very rapid pace & that is what would be expected.
- 9-15 years' experience with operations and supply chain
- Strong experience in scaling up of supply chain
- Strong people management and cross-functional leadership experience
- Be part of a meritocratic environment with great career progression opportunities.
- Work in a growing environment with accomplished individuals from diverse backgrounds.
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Nishita Shah - +91 (0) 22 4236 3358
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.