Talent Partner at Aarvi Consultants
Views:3120 Applications:637 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Associate Director/Director - HR Business Partner - Supply Chain Management Firm (8-15 yrs)
- Should have experience in handling large work force (Blue collor).
- The person should be a MBA/PGDM in HR from a reputed institute with 8-10 years of experience in HR Business partnering role for a Retail Group with large Supply Chain function / Large Logistics / Distribution company.
- The person should have a very good HR expertise and understanding of the Supply Chain/ Logistics function to partner effectively.
- The HRBP would be responsible for providing human resource leadership and guidance on the full spectrum of HR policies/practices/strategies for the business and supply chain function and warehouses.
- Accountabilities include but are not limited to workforce planning, talent management, learning and development, change management, employee relations, total rewards, benefits, performance management, communications and enhancing employee experience.
- The HRBP will maintain a strong knowledge base of regulatory requirements and human resource management trends in order to effectively counsel organization leaders on employee/labor relations matters and drive continuous Improvement.
- The position would report to the Head of HR and the SCM Functional Head.