Director at Connexio Search
Views:574 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Associate Director/Director - ESG - Private Equity Fund - Venture Capital Firm (6-12 yrs)
ESG Associate Dir/Dir - PE fund
- A leading VC firm focused on growth stage tech companies is looking for an ESG specialist who can partner with the leaders in the firm to drive sustainability strategy, assess ESG frameworks, and work with portfolio companies in the space of sustainability and ESG.
- Lead the development of ESG strategy for portfolio companies and create benchmarking frameworks of performance in the ESG space including creating policies, guidelines and preparing ESG/Sustainability reports on progress
- Monitor and advise portfolio companies on the development and implementation of ESG related frameworks
- Engage with stakeholders and present regular ESG related reports and assessments.
- Work with portfolio companies to deliver sustainability related improvements
- Manage the due diligence reviews for the portfolio companies related to ESG/Sustainability Policies
- The ideal candidate must have at least 6 to 12 years of experience in ESG with a PE firm or have consulting experience with specific ESG experience
- Have a passion for ESG and sustainability related causes in order to drive the ESG agenda
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical, with ability to work with large data sets
- Ability to manage stakeholders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.