Senior Consultant - Talent Acquisition at Peepal Consulting
Views:1222 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Associate Director/Director - Delivery Management (15-20 yrs)
This role is for a program delivery leader for one of the large client programs.
- Big-data platform and master data management strategy required for reporting and analytics
- Leveraging reusable, scalable architectures to enable ongoing modernization efforts.
- Providing solutions around Big Data and handling end to end delivery of cloud-based Data Lake implementations.
- Managing the deployment of Data science models at scale.
- Supporting the evaluation of new technologies, techniques, and tools.
- Reporting the project status and issues to the senior technology management team.
- Providing leadership in technology best practices
- Experience around System and architecture design, project management for Big Data related projects
- Good understanding and experience around programming skills on Core java or Python, Hadoop Eco systems, Cloud experience of the various data platform offerings from: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Responsible for overall Delivery Management (in terms of Cost, Quality, Schedule) for multiple Projects within an account
- Do all that it takes to drive and deliver multiple analytical and data engineering projects to partner team across client requirement
- Taking the lead on problem scoping, vendor resource planning, solution design sprints, solution development, QA & Implementation.
- Setting up of processes for delivery including program documentation, Internal/external review & quality assurance
- Ensuring thought leadership by working with Data Science/Data analytics/Data engineering experts within and outside client requirement to drive best in class solution delivery
- Mentor program managers and play an active role in their career development process
- Setting up of the offshore team by interacting with multiple internal stakeholders such as talent management, administration & operations teams
- Ensuring thought leadership by working with Data Engineering SME's to bring in best practices and knowledge in the engagement
- Set up & drive overall Governance at both Steering Committee as well Program Management Office level through relevant KPIs / metrics & agenda.
- Proactively identify Risks and Issues, create mitigation plans and communicate to Client and stakeholders as necessary
- 15+ Years of overall experience with at least 7+ years of experience in managing Delivery for large sized (75+ Offshore headcount) accounts or a portfolio of accounts
- Ability to demonstrate strong delivery leadership on Big Data projects including those on cloud
- Ability to work in a fast changing and dynamic environment with multiple client and other vendor stakeholders
- Ability to collaborate & build relationships with Director / VP level stakeholders (will involve occasional travel)
- Demonstrate executive presence in interactions with CXO level stakeholders.
Significant career development opportunities exist as the company grows. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, fast-growing, challenging and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.