Lead HR Advisor at Recruise India
Views:1727 Applications:484 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Associate Director/Director - Consulting - Auto (8-19 yrs)
Ideally experience with Management or Business consulting firms related with Automotive/Future of Mobility Strategy, Innovation & Operations consulting. Alternatively, experienced professionals working with India's top automotive companies with experience in strategy, supply chain, manufacturing, sales or marketing functions.
We are looking for candidates with demonstrated experience in delivering tangible improvements in automotive OEM and component companies in India.
Areas of previous experience - across 1 or more of the following:
- Strategy consulting
- Sales & marketing performance improvement
- Innovation Management
- Digital transformation
- Supply chain transformation
- Organization structure & productivity improvement
- Cost reduction across multiple levers in manufacturing e.g. raw material consumption, manpower cost, maintenance cost, spares & consumables cost, and energy & utility cost
- Data driven interventions for sales, marketing, manufacturing, supply chain
Education: MBA from a top tier institute; Any certification on any of the above areas would be preferred
Roles & Responsibilities (essential functions and responsibilities of the job)
We are looking for experienced professionals for our Automotive consulting practice with proven and demonstrated experience in driving transformations with tangible outcomes.
Key responsibilities of the role may include:
1. Project Delivery / execution: Work with client C-level and lead projects - design solutions applicable to client problem statement and manage delivery of work products with the right levels of quality. Define deliverable content and facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at various automotive clients.
2. Business Development: Lead business development opportunities, conducting diagnostics and preparation of winning proposals
3. Automotive Domain Development: Lead development of assets and methodologies, development of point-of-view, research or white papers, development of marketing collateral, and publications in industry periodicals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.