GM Talent Acquisition at Avant Garde Corporate Services Pvt Ltd
Views:9478 Applications:633 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:631
Associate Director/Director - Business Finance - Cash Management & Payment Solutions Firm (10-15 yrs)
Qualifications & Skills :
- CA or MBA Finance with a minimum of 10 years of experience, in a similar role.
- Prior experience of working directly with the leadership team will be an added advantage
- Ability to communicate (written and verbal) & influence at all levels
- Strong executive presence
- Strong team player - ability to work with a variety of stakeholders
- FPNA (Financial Planning & Analysis) expert
- Service industry, good companies only, with influencing ability and experience in managing leadership team
Role Summary :
- Responsible for supporting diverse strategic and financial issues across the business
- Support business by identifying growth opportunities, long terms trends and outlook, and financial intelligence
- Provide qualitative & quantitative analysis of financial services market trends, competitive landscape, and product dynamics to highlight productivity improvements, growth opportunities, and new markets.
- Formulating budgets, implementing systems /procedures, preparing key reports and communicating financial updates to local and corporate teams
- Leading business partnership to drive results.
- Leading financial forecasting systems for providing accurate future results & budgeting system.
- Monitoring overall functioning of internal processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to facilitate smooth business functioning.
- Actively provide reports and insights that facilitate business decision making.