Assistant Manager at StepupHR
Views:4655 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Associate Director - Credit Rating - Large Corporate Group (7-12 yrs)
Business : Ratings
Department : Large Corporate Group
Designation: Associate Director
Job Role :
- Manage a team of analysts and managers and equip them to perform their roles and meet team objectives
- Aligning the performance of the team to the goals of the organisation;
- Management of the team - Planning, organising & controlling the KRAs of the individual team members
- Managing recruitment and performance appraisal of the team members
- Manage the daily MIS reports generated & responding to the deviations in a timely manner
- Taking decisions on credit risk analysis encompassing industry / business research and financial analysis of Large Corporates. Assisting the team members in:
- Rating recommendations and prepare reports that cogently capture the rationale behind the rating.
- Leading discussions during credit rating presentations to the Rating Committee.
- Ensuring adherence to rating process timelines.
- Maintaining high quality of analytics in reports and during rating committee presentations.
- Putting in place systems and processes within team to minimise instances of sharp rating transitions.
- Client Management / Stakeholder Management for the assigned portfolio of companies;
- Initiate, develop & sustain relationship with key clients - includes visits to rated clients to understand their strategy and business model and incorporate the same into the ratings
- Contribute to devising strategies for portfolio management /prioritizing execution in consultation with the Director on a monthly basis/as required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.