Founder at Serving Skill
Views:4091 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Associate Director - Corporate Development - M&A/Joint Venture/Fund Raising - Automation (7-10 yrs)
The client is looking for a Associate Director, Corporate Development to help build out in-organically its business in multiple geographies via further acquisitions, divestitures, equity investments, & JV's and manage Investor Relations for the Group. The person will be a principal point of contact for The team with both inbound deal flow and outbound deal sourcing opportunities externally representing the client and form decisions that have broad financial and organizational impact both in-region and globally.
Key Responsibilities :
- Be responsible for maintaining the Company's relationships and positioning with investors and other corporate stakeholders. This role is responsible for developing, implementing and managing a comprehensive, strategic investor relations program.
- Manage and maintain current investor package documents including fact sheets, publications and financial reports, and maintain a centralized database of institutional and retail shareholders and potential investors.
- Work with Senior Management on potential capital raising exercise. Liaison with banks, investors and legal firms at various stages of capital raising.
- Create a comprehensive intelligence process to monitor, analyze and distribute industry and competitor financial information and relevant trends to Senior Management.
- Initiate, develop, and maintain relationships with potential acquisition or investment candidates and their management and advisors, including CEOs, CFOs, legal counsel, and bankers. Understand their businesses and key metrics quickly and in a way that builds confidence and enhances GreyOrange's reputation in the market.
- Work closely with internal GreyOrange stakeholders within their respective geographies and in functional roles, to understand their goals and strategies and use this knowledge to find companies that are a potential fit. Stay updated with GreyOrange product offerings, underlying technologies, geographic landscapes, and strategic initiatives and then translate those to valuable conversations with external parties.
- Brief GreyOrange Senior Management on trends and themes that emerge from the many conversations and external touchpoints. Advocate for top-tier opportunities, including market-leading acquisitions, ranging from startups to public companies.
- Collaborate with external consultants and internal teams to build an informed perspective on market segments of interest to GreyOrange, including the creation of market maps, target comparisons, and analysis of VC and Private Equity investment trends. Synthesize across companies and markets to reach insightful hypotheses on superior M&A and investment opportunities.
- Ensure effective management of post-closing deal terms and hand-off to integration teams.
- Conduct business and financial analysis of potential targets and appropriately escalate urgent or critical developments that require a response.
Key Requirement :
- 7+ years of experience in a PE firm or investment bank
- Bachelor's degree required and MBA, CFA, CPA will be preferred
- Experience dealing with investors with demonstrated success of creating positive relationships with investor community
- Intimately familiar with financial modelling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors
- Cross-functional experience in acct/finance, legal, ops, tax of M&A strongly preferred
- International deal and/or venture capital experience viewed positively
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and interest in, supply chain, and/or software industries. Curiosity and a genuine interest in learning about companies- strategies, differentiation, and thinking independently about how those could align with Grey Orange's objectives
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Important Competencies :
- Have experience leading negotiations with an ability to listen, compromise and manage conflict
- Be creative, intellectually curious, self-starting and possess a strong work ethic
- Possess strong judgment to form independent points of view on risks and opportunities on deals
- Communicate clearly and concisely, distilling complex subjects into actionable decision frames
- Demonstrate presence, credibility, integrity and trustworthiness in highly confidential situations
- Build, critique, and refine financial models with strong financial, quantitative and analytical skills
- Have strong interpersonal skills and interact at multiple levels both inside and outside Exemplify humility in leading teams to difficult goals, with an apolitical and non-bureaucratic approach
- Be able to work in tactical and strategic realms, addressing commercial, financial risk and legal issues
- Prioritize effectively in real time, multi-task on several projects and have strong organization skills
- Be familiar with typical legal & economic deal terms and alternative approaches to risk allocation
- Be willing and able to travel as required, including on short notice
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.