HR Consultant at Spectrum
Views:217 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Associate Director - Consumer Insights - FMCG/Telecom/Pharma (5-11 yrs)
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR - CONSUMER INSIGHTS, MUMBAI
ABOUT THIS JOB
We won't say we can predict the future, but our team of Market Research Analysts gets pretty close. This role combines data analysis and client consultation from the start, with plenty of room for growth. You find the stories behind scatter plots and help clients determine which products to launch. Your insights will influence decisions for some of today's leading global companies.
- Manage a client servicing team to ensure prompt delivery of service to the responsible clients in order to achieve the set financial objectives and other operational performance indicators.
- Maintain an accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management
- Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations during presentations or business reviews and also by providing value-added analyses and response to special requests.
- Undertake sales activities independently or in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation and delivery of proposal and credentials
- Ensure the generation of required revenue from the assigned client portfolio and proper contract costing in order to meet the agreed budget targets
- Identify and recommend enhanced and new services that answer clients' business needs
- Build and maintain on-going relationships with the identified key persons within client organization
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
- Experience in Primary Quantitative Market Research with practical knowledge of research methodologies
- Able to influence and persuade.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data in a challenging and insightful manner.
- Strong and articulate verbal and written communication skills.
- Efficient time management, ability to multi-task and detail-oriented.
- Displays maturity and creative problem-solving skills in handling crises.
- Recommend improvements in work processes within area of responsibility.
- Analyses and interprets financial information to ensure the achievement of business targets and early identification of issues/crisis.
- Postgraduate or MBA from a well-known institute
- 8 to 10 years' experience in Market Research/Service /Retail industry
- Quantitative Marker-Research experience
- Strong Client Focus and Proactiveness
- Very Good Influencing & Persuading Skills
- Expert knowledge of research techniques and methodologies
Thanks n Regards,
NEHA GUPTA - Consultant
Spectrum Talent Management I
+91 8318158477 (M)