HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:1160 Applications:271 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Associate Director - Consulting - Pharma/Life Sciences/Healthcare (8-13 yrs)
- The purpose of the Associate Director role is to lead a team that effectively partners with internal partners and external suppliers to ensure the delivery of insights with quality, speed, and value.
- Associate Director provides direction and coaching to Team Leaders and direct reports so they can successfully complete project work. Person in this role ensures team remains compliant while always striving for process improvement and innovation.
- This role functions within a matrixed environment and requires effective collaboration with cross functional leaders and colleagues around the global.
- The Associate Director models behaviors consistent with Team Lilly and actively supports Diversity & Inclusion initiatives.
- Oversees execution, delivery, and tracking of project work.
- Ensures quality, speed, value and compliance throughout the market research lifecycle
- Oversees prioritization of workload and removes barriers to success
- Ensures all research adheres to company compliance policies.
- Manages escalations and conflicts
- Tracks data associated with projects for performance metrics
- Supports creation and maintenance of team procedures, quality checklists, templates, and job aids to enable consistency and quality
- Facilitates shared learning to identify challenges and establish best practices across the team
- Embraces and champions change
- Facilitates innovation and pilot initiatives to improve quality, speed, value, and efficiency
- Lead, coach, and develop LMR at
- Develops a high performing team that effectively responds to an evolving business environment
- Drives new-hire selection and onboarding
- Monitors employee engagement and team health; intervenes and escalates as needed
- Coaches, develops, and empowers team members at all levels of the organization consistent with the Lilly coaching framework
- Partners with direct reports to create individual development planning/action planning consistent with both organizational priorities and career goals
- Partners with cross-functional leaders regarding development and evaluation needs for matrixed team members (e.g., Analytics)
- Serves as a trusted career advisor; works with Corporate based Functional Leadership and HR to identify team development and career opportunities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.